Sales - Expert Repair - Custom Modifications - Design & Building
659 Bedford St. (Rt. 18)
Whitman, MA USA
Tel: (781) 447-4520
Tues. - Fri. / 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST)
Saturday / 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EST)
Closed Sunday & Monday
© Guitar Doctor
All rights reserved.
How to order from Guitar Doctor
Please read this whole page for ordering information
Here at Guitar Doctor we know just how important your instrument and equipment are to you. In order to best serve your individual needs please read this...
Guitar Doctor offers expertly detailed personalized service for all guitar sales.
All guitars are set up to the buyer's wishes - action height, string preference and everything else that the buyer prefers.
How to order
If you see something that you are interested in getting from us you can contact us by any of the methods below and tell us what you want.
- We do not accept credit cards by email
- Telephone (781) 447 - 4520
- Fax (781) 447 - 0523
- Postal mail:
659 Bedford Street (Route 18)
Whitman, MA 02382 USA
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
When you contact us we will need to know:
- Your name & phone number
- Delivery address including country and postal code
- How you want to pay - (See below)
- Any special shipping instructions - (See below)
- Set-up instructions *** this is very important for guitars*** including brand and gauge of strings, action height (Low, medium, high, etc.)
- Other special instructions (case, extra strings, deadline for delivery, etc.)
Then we can let you know:
- The exact cost (cost of shipping & extra stuff can change your cost) Most (but not all) guitars shipped in the contiguous 48 U.S. states cost $40.00 to $50.00 to ship
- The expected time of delivery to you and Answers to any other questions
- SPECIAL CHARGE for guitars shipped without a case: $20.00 extra packaging/handling fee on any guitar shipped without case
- We accept cash, money order, *MasterCard, Visa or personal check (if you don't mind waiting for shipping until it clears). *For charges only : Telephone us (781)447-4520 or fax your charge info to (781) 447-0523 as we do not have a secure server to take credit card info over the Internet.
- We find that most people want to ask questions and talk shop before buying anyway. And we like the personal contact, too.
- No cash refunds.
- No returns or credit will be accepted without prior approval - Contact us for this.
- Returned goods must be packed in original carton and shipping material.
- Store credit will be issued on unused goods only.
- Full credit issued up to 7 days after purchase.
- 1/2 credit will be issued up to 30 days after purchase.
- No returns or credit on "as is" and used items.
- All orders shipped via UPS (large items) or US Mail (small items) unless specifically requested otherwise.
- All orders shipped next day (if from stock) or immediately upon availability (if special order or for repair/custom work).
- We cannot be responsible for damage during shipping, but will insure with the carrier.
- Personal check orders shipped upon clearing of check.
- International orders are limited to Canada and Mexico only.
- International orders will be accepted only if the the buyer holds a valid UPS account, to which all customs and applicable tax costs must directly be charged. Buyer assumes all responsibility for these charges as we have no way of knowing what what they will be.
Guitar Doctor Repairs Labor Rate Policy
- $68.00 per hour Labor Rate
- $20.00 Minimum charge for all services under 1/2 hour
- $15.00 charge for simple string charge
- $68.00 charge for Same Day (Rush) service
- $34.00 charge for next day service
- Amplifier/electronics repair: $45.00 bench charge - will be applied to final repair