Contact us for information, for cancellations or to sign up
- Lessons are private and individualized for every student.
- We teach all levels & styles from beginners to experienced and all ages from 8 to 80+.
- Flexible schedules are available.
Below is a description of our guitar lesson policies:
• Lessons will be once a week for a 1/2 hour.
• Lessons are offered Tuesday and Friday afternoons and evenings. • Tuition is $25.00 per lesson payable in blocks of four.
• Cancellations must be made 24 hours before to receive credit for lesson. For sickness or emergency, please notify us by 11:00 a.m. to receive credit for lesson.
• In the event of a late cancel or no-show there will be no credit issued and the student will pay for the time. If there are 2 consecutive no-shows or late cancels the student will lose their time slot.
• In the event of a holiday or there is no school that day please call Guitar Doctor (781-447-4520) to check if lessons are being held. Please do no assume that if there is no school that it means no lessons.
• For lesson times and/or availability please phone us (781-447-4520) during business hours.
Tuesday to Friday - 10am to 6pm Saturday - 10am to 4pm CLOSED Sunday & Monday